Sunday, June 7, 2009

I think I got a little ahead of myself with the Rockies after we left Utah Maggie and I stayed in Grand Junction a few days then we took 70 across Colorado stopping in towns like Rifle and Parachute. In Aspen it was snowing we finally made it to Denver and it rained for several days. We holed up in at town called Castle Rock and did nothing. After that I visited Buffalo Bills grave and museum on my way to Boulder and then we hit Estes and the Rockies. I'm trying to catch myself up with where I've been. After the Rocky Mountain NP we headed to Rawlins Wyoming trying to make our way to The Grand Tetons and Yellow Stone National Parks. I think I'm caught up to where we have been. The only other thing is I should have invested in a better camera for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment